Tuesday 11 September 2012

Sweet Transvestite



As I have been creating this blog this morning I have been humming along to this wonderful Rocky Horror Picture Show song to get me in the mood. An ex-boyfriend of mine, a wonderfully eccentric thespian who liked to impersonate Jim Carrey's Ace Ventura often, buggered off with my CD a long time ago and I really should replace it. 

Isn't Tim Curry wicked? How old must he be now I wonder...?

Forgive me if this blog is a little slow starting. I'm told, as a woman, I'm in my sexual prime right now and yet whilst England has had the wettest summer in the last one hundred years, my own sexual landscape has been suffering a severe drought.

I don't see this as a huge problem but it doesn't help for current material. Fortunately there is a whole plethora of backlog material to dig up and divulge...

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment